This Bali Tour Package are designed to accommodate all diving levels, from complete beginners to advanced ocean explorers, this 10-hour Bali scuba diving tour takes you to the spectacular USS Liberty Shipwreck in Tulamben. eastern Bali. Alongside a PADI certified instructor, you’ll experience two 35-minute dives and see diverse marine life and the submerged ruins of a Soviet ship. All equipment, a Balinese lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off at select Bali hotels are included.
All necessary equipment included
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
This is a Bali scuba diving tour typical itinerary
Here you will enjoy two times dives. Your first dive will be at one of the most famous dive sites in Bali. The wreck is 120 meters long and just 50 meters off the shore of Tulamben. This dive site has everything for everyone. It is the easiest wreck dive in the world. When your first dive is complete you can take a rest and enjoy lunch.
Your second dive will also go for 35 minutes at the Liberty which is covered with coral and has an abundance of fish life around it. It has a few nice swim troughs and for macro lovers there are nude branches, Ghost Pipe Fish, Frog Fish and from time to time Pygmy Seahorses. For the early birds or the Night dive lovers, a school of Bump Head Parrot Fish uses the wreck as their private bedroom.
Location: USS Liberty Shipwreck, Tulamben, Bali
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time: Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Duration: 5 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tulamben or Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Padangbai, Candidasa, and Amed (who book the option for other areas transfers)
Professional Instructor/Dive Master
All scuba dive equipment
2 times dive at Tulamben
Coffee or tea
Entry/Admission – USS Liberty Shipwreck
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please note your feet size for fins at the time booking
- Suitable for any level of diver even for beginner or first time in scuba diving
- Minimum age is 15 years
- A minimum of 24 hours before taking flight is required
- Not recommended for participants with asthmatic, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of the trip is approx 10 hours (from pickup till drop off)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Mention your accommodation details when booking